Domestic Private Detective
Did you know proving that your spouse is cheating could help you in your negotiations?
- Do you have unanswered questions about the relationships you are in whether its regarding a marriage, significant other or the welfare of the child we can get you the answers you need.
- Are you currently fighting for custody of your child. Does your ex have your child’s best interest at heart?
- Are you thinking about getting divorced because you don’t trust your spouse anymore? Do you simply just want to know the truth?
- Are you currently dating and want to check into their background? We conduct criminal background checks to help put your mind at ease
Domestic Investigation Services
Background check or background investigation is the process of looking up and compiling criminal records, and commercial records of an individual or an organization.
Service of process is the procedure employed to give legal notice to a person (such as a defendant) of a court or administrative body’s exercise of its jurisdiction over that person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court, body or other tribunal. Usually, notice is furnished by delivering a set of court documents (called “process“) to the person to be served.
Alimony (also called maintenance (Britain) and spousal support (U.S.)) is a U.S. term denoting a legal obligation to provide financial support to one’s spouse from the other spouse after marital separation or from the ex-spouse upon divorce. It is established by divorce law or family law in many countries and is based on the premise that both spouses in theory have a legal obligation to support each other during their marriage (or civil union) or upon separation or/and divorce.
Infidelity (colloquially known as cheating) most commonly refers to a breach of the expectation of sexual exclusivity that is expressed or implied in intimate relationships in many cultures. Infidelity can occur in relation to physical intimacy and/or emotional intimacy. The impact of infidelity is said to be not only about sex outside the relationship, but also about trust, betrayal, lying and disloyalty. Sexual infidelity by a marriage partner is commonly called philandery, adultery, or an affair.
Child custody and guardianship are legal terms which are used to describe the legal and practical relationship between a parent and his or her child, such as the right of the parent to make decisions for the child, and the parent’s duty to care for the child.
Child endangerment is the physical, sexual or emotional mistreatment or neglect of a child or children. In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department for Children And Families (DCF) define child maltreatment as any act or series of acts of commission or omission by a parent or other caregiver that results in harm, potential for harm, or threat of harm to a child.Child abuse can occur in a child’s home, or in the organizations, schools or communities the child interacts with. There are four major categories of child abuse: neglect, physical abuse,psychological/emotional abuse, and child sexual abuse.
Surveillance is the monitoring of the behavior, activities, or other changing information, usually of people for the purpose of influencing, managing, directing, or protecting. We provide services including GPS Tracking and surveillance.
Accident analysis is carried out in order to determine the cause or causes of an accident or series of accidents so as to prevent further incidents of a similar kind. It is also known as accident investigation.
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on or near the Earth, where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites
A subpoena is a writ by a government agency, most often a court, that has authority to compel testimony by a witness or production of evidence under a penalty for failure. There are two common types of subpoena:
- subpoena ad testificandum orders a person to testify before the ordering authority or face punishment. The subpoena can also request the testimony to be given by phone or in person.
- subpoena duces tecum orders a person or organization to bring physical evidence before the ordering authority or face punishment. This is often used for requests to mail copies of documents to requesting party or directly to court.